Waiter Assistant Jobs, Hotel Jobs 2020, Ministry Of Defence Jobs
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence.
WAITER ASSISTANT III – CSG 15 – Ten (10) POSTS (Advert 14/2020)
Basic Salary: Ksh. 15,670 – 17,570 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 3,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
This will be the entry grade for the Cooks cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will carry out duties under the supervision of a senior officer. Duties will include:
- cleaning floors and windows within the service area;
- cleaning glass ware, cups, trays and cutlery;
- wiping and arranging furniture in the restaurant;
- carrying out table set-up;
- wiping cutlery and glass ware; and assisting in food and beverage service.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food and Beverage, Sales and Service organized by the Kenya Utalii College or other recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke and Ministry of Defence www.mod.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the;
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100,
or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road; on or before 6th April, 2020.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants should not give money to anybody purporting to be in a position to help whatsoever. Any corruption report should be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY