Brand & Marketing Executive Jobs, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Position: Brand & Marketing Executive
Industry: Real Estate
Seniority: Reporting to the General Manager
The Brand and Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating marketing policies and programs that lead in the growth of brand equity. This will be achieved through the research of market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, by gathering information to aid in developing relevant marketing campaigns. They will oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for product development. Ensure smooth coordination amongst the following departments: Sales, Accounts, Design, Projects and Legal.
The jobholder will be responsible for the execution of brand identity in accordance to set guidelines. They will also be in charge of managing relationships with stakeholders as well as reputation management.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, buying habits, industry statistics and trends to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and positioning. Through knowledge in consumer behavior, collecting data, analyze consumer trends, establish business management methods and monitoring business indicators.
- Initiate market research studies and findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text so as to guide in market segmentation, product targeting, positioning and campaign performance.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine their position in the marketplace, Gather organizational performance information, and market Share reporting
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy by integration of all elements of marketing mix while integrating company objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. Evaluate program effectiveness and develop marketing plans or strategies.
- Develop marketing plans or strategies, direct marketing, or customer service activities.
- Execute the financial aspects of marketing, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations return-on-investment and profit-loss projections, while ensuring that all activities are executed within budget at all times.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.Determine pricing or monetary policies
- Consult with project management personnel on project specifications to recommend modifications to suit target market and improve competitiveness of the product.
- Analyze forecasting data from sales forecasting and track marketing and sales trends to improve business decisions.
- Raising awareness of the overall company brand among its target audience as well as all client brands in our portfolio and ensuring their growth and consistency in line with respective brand guidelines.
- Copywriting – Initiate all marketing literature in accordance to specific brand and sub-brand requirements.
- Negotiate contracts with developers, vendors and agents to manage portfolio growth and product distribution and developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate or participate in public relations initiatives and promotional activities, creating content for press releases and key-note presentations to position the brand.
Key Performance Measures
- Timely and relevant reporting weekly of marketing reporting on strategy vs effectiveness
- Monthly reporting on competitor analysis and pricing review
- Timely reporting quarterly on brand equity, market share consumer satisfaction and market trends
- Approved quarterly brand strategies for each product life cycle
- Month on month growth of brand equity & market share
- Each product to have full set of copy as per project needs prior to market launch
- 1 PR Media mention monthly and 1 quarterly article
- Drive sales via generation of 1,500 quality leads monthly
- Month on month reduction in the cost of customer acquisition
- Growth of social media followers by 20% monthly and for channels with below 1,000 followers, 50% monthly.
- 2 daily posts on all social media platforms and growth in community engagement.
- Onboarding 2 new projects monthly within the locations we bear expertise
- 1 product award or 1 brand award biannually
- Updated Website, Growth in website traffic by 20% monthly and Growth in website country rank through effective SEO optimization
- 100% Budget adherence
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Member of PRSK – added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in PR, communication or branding field.
- Good relationship networks in industry media outlets
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Thorough Real Estate Market Knowledge
- Problem Solving, Creative, Negotiation/Deal closing skills
- Executer and swift in action
- Strong Analytic Skills and Knowledge on Consumer Behaviour
- IT skills and proficiency with marketing systems such mail chimp
How To Apply
Should you meet the above stated criteria, send your updated CV to email@example.com before 26th March 2020. State your Current and expected salary in your CV.
CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contact