Business Development Manager Jobs, Banking Jobs 2020, National Bank Jobs
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi
Organization: Corporate Banking Division
Number of Openings: 4
Closure Date: Apr 3, 2020
The Role holder is responsible for implementation and cross-selling of Transaction Banking Products and Services of the Bank covering Payments Processing, Integrated and customized collections, Cash Management, Outsourced products and service propositions, Electronic transaction channels, Strategic Business Partnerships with Third Party entities with the main aim of ensuring that the Bank’s Non Funded Income line (Fees and commissions) grows while at the same time ensuring customer utilization of the value propositions to enhance business and customer retention and growth. The role holder will also retain and increase funds from existing customers as well as acquire new business relationships and ensure that the end to end delivery of Transaction Banking proposition to the customers where revenue generation can be expeditiously realized so as to achieve the desired segments’ financial objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for selling transactional Banking solutions to existing and potential customers including account planning for identified accounts and compelling customized cash management solutions.
- Work closely with client relationship teams and internal business partners to provide the specialist partnership in the securing of cash management mandates and transactions
- Identifying opportunities and leveraging on our products and network capabilities,
- Building strategic focus around market share growth, market profile, scalability of the business, fit for growth businesses and new markets
- Lead regular pricing reviews including impact of pricing waivers, non-standard pricing and appropriate pricing at a product level for Corporate Banking Department
- Build discipline around product utilization and monitoring, to inform business decision and focus for the segment.
- Drive penetration of electronic channels (Internet banking, Host to Host interfaces, E-Pay, Mobile Banking e.t.c) in new and existing Client portfolios as well as facilitating customized solution development in liaison with Project Management and Technology teams.
- Carry out strategic business goals as set by Senior Management and to work closely with all sales channels, product partners, external business partners and in-house colleagues so as to maximize resources and opportunities
- Responsible for development of a sales plan and pipeline management for cash management solutions within all the Business Divisions of the Bank.
- Develop and implement and manage a range of products and solutions so as to maximize underlying economic profit and attain consistent market share growth.
- Embed product knowledge of Transaction Banking solutions across relationship teams and sales channels.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly administration and business performance reports.
- To undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities in co-ordination with the Bank’s Business Divisions.
- To match clients’ needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals on Transaction Banking propositions.
- To keep abreast of clients’ needs trends and product/market intelligence for new product developments/enhancements with an aim of strengthening the Bank’s competitive position in the market.
- Degree in Business or I.C.T from a reputable University
- Certification in ICT, Relationship Management or Customer Service skills
- Minimum of 6 years Banking experience 3 of which should be in Relationship Management or Sales position
- Customer & Client Focused Innovation: Gives options and advice, and innovates when needed to address customer/client needs.
- Driving Delivery of Results: Takes accountability for improving the business and demonstrates a sense of urgency around the achievement of stretching business goals
- Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen: identify opportunities for revenue generation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy and appreciation of current ICT trends
- Good appreciation of Banking Operations, Treasury, Corporate & Retail Banking
How to Apply
All applications Done Online.
Apply For Business Development Manager Job Position Online