Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs, Stratostaff Jobs
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Updated on: 17/03/2020
Location: Nairobi, Kenya Available: Immediately
Category: Experienced Offer: Negotiable.
Our client is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. They are organized around a global exchange of knowledge through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, they deliver better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
• 2-3 years working experience in commercial field
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business field
• Ability to multitask and Resourceful
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
• Aware of and comply with the client HC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Knowledge of Healthcare industry and customers
• Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
• High level of telephone and customer care skills.
• Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
• Fluent English.
• Responsible for the overflow of all administrative duties from Q&T to include both Private & Public activities.
• Support on the Bid/No process & activities.
• Support on tender preparation activities.
• Provide support to track and record Tender and RFP opportunities and publications/bulletins/Gazettes etc.
• Coordinate delivery of tender documents with commercial &sales team.
• Update Win Loss for Tenders and leverage SFDC to load data from official sites with results
• Maintain/ Upload all submitted Quotes & Tenders for both Private & Public sectors.
• Maintain Tenders Quality Copy in client support central / client Box
• Support on LCT QMI’s, capturing notes on open & pending actions & communicate to Com Ops Director/Manager for consolidation & tracking.
• Ensures that commercial tools are updated regularly by the LCT commercial team
• Ensures that all pre-order bookings checks have been done with handover in the relevant systems/platforms of order documents to OOM and contributes to the handover reviews.
• Support with, information distribution to relevant department: assist to collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
• Though the Commercial Operations Specialist will work primarily on matters related to commercial operations, he or she will need to be flexible and ready to work on advancing adjacent matters connected to his or her core duties.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 22nd March 2020. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer