Compliance Officer Jobs, Other Professions, Kenswitch Jobs
Position: Compliance Officer Trainee
Compliance Officer Trainee is responsible for providing assistance in the following duties with guidance and leadership of immediate supervisor;
- Providing any necessary support in ensuring relevant stakeholders of the firm are adhering to rules set by the regulatory authority.
- Reviewing and evaluating compliance related matters.
- Ensuring policies are continuously followed.
- With guidance from an immediate manager, act as a channel of communication between compliance investigators and concerned parties.
- Participating in developing, maintaining and revising policies.
- Responding to any given violation of regulations, policies, rules, and standards of conduct.
- Working with relevant parties to coordinate compliance activities.
- Degree in Business Administration/Management/ Risk Management.
- 6 Month experience in a fast pace IT/Financial/ Corporate environment.
- Must have good presentation/ customer facing skills including writing skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate with clarity and effectiveness.
- Attention to details and industry awareness on compliance matters.
- Proactive with abilities to engage at different levels.
How to apply
Candidates best fit for the role are required to submit an application letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2020.