Secretary Jobs, Administrative Associate Jobs, Chief Executive Officer Jobs, Administrative Internships, Senior Office Administrator Jobs, UNICEF Jobs, Bomet University Jobs, TAWWDA Jobs, Forum Syd Jobs, REREC Jobs.
Are you an admin currently looking for a job? Look no further. Here are the current administration jobs available you should apply for immediately!
1.Secretary Job 2020 Bomet University
- KCSE mean grade C- and above or its equivalent with C+ passes in languages
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial duties or KNEC Certificates in the following courses:Business English III
Office Practice II
Apply for Secretary Job Bomet University here
2. Administrative Associate Job UNICEF
- Assists the Admin. officer in Managing the ESARO and KCO (including 4 zonal offices) PP&E whose value is in excess of $3,000,000.00 by receiving new equipment from suppliers, ensures that the office equipment is properly tagged and inventorised for easy identification and tracking the movement of equipment from one office to another using both the VISION PP&E module and the manual database for non-attractive items.
- Possession of Kenya Certificate of secondary Education plus A Diploma in Management. Possession of a degree in Public/Business Administration will be an added advantage.
Apply for Administrative Associate Job UNICEF here
3.Chief Executive Officer Job TAWWDA
- Provide strategic direction and leadership in line with the Tanathi Water Works Development Agency’s strategic plan.
- A Citizen of Kenya with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration/Commerce, Management, Project Management, or any other related field thereto from a University/Institution recognized in Kenya.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer Job TAWWDA here
4. Administrative Internship Forum Syd
- Assist in manning the reception area, keeping it tidy and welcoming visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in issuance of office stationery and tracking of the same
- Degree in a business related field.
Apply for Administrative Internship Forum Syd here
5. Senior Office Admin Job REREC March
- Guiding and supervising Assistant Office Administrator.
- Managing office petty cash
- Bachelors degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Management/Administration or any other equivalent from a recognized institution;
Apply for Senior Office Admin Job REREC here