Digital Marketing Strategist Jobs, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs, Deltar Properties Jobs,
Deltar Properties is one of Kenya’s premier real estate companies founded with the aim of providing affordable housing to home buyers and investors. Our reputation for providing quality, unique, modern and professional services and projects to our clients is one that we hold dear and we promise on delivering housing solutions that meets your needs
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team and on camera.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Build strong client’s relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our clients’ preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize customer experience, ensure brand consistency and Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments and manage the company website.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords
Skills & Requirements
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- 2 years’ hands on experience with online marketing tools, content creation and practices
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics. Google ad word certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Attentive to details with the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Active on all social media platforms
- Running a blog is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter by 3rd April, 2020 COB to firstname.lastname@example.org.