Direct Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Position: Direct Sales Representatives
Location: Kakuma Camp
The purpose of this job is to achieve agreed targets in line with the business objectives through pro-active selling of all the bank’s products and provision of excellent customer service.
Sales To Retail Customers
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of all client’s consumer products and services;
- Provide direct “hands on” sales support (quality lead generation and effective follow-up) to generate and convert quality leads into sales;
- Agree, meet and exceed targets for specific sales campaigns;
- Complete account opening documentation together with customers and submit to Line Manager for review before submitting to operations for processing;
- Call customers when their accounts have been opened and provide the customer with contact information for the branch at which their account is held; and
- When selling loans to Retail customers, complete the financial analysis and statement review on customer accounts. Where customers do not meet the minimum criteria, advise the customer verbally or in writing as the customer requires. Report such denials to the Line Manager on a daily basis.
Provision Of Customer Service
- Own customer queries and complaints around account opening, loans and card applications and resolve in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with internal service providers (Operations and the KYC Helpdesk) to ensure a quick turnaround time of escalated queries and complaints;
Operational Rigour And Compliance With KYC Requirements
- Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document and all other customer documents. Lead Generators (LGs) are held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of these and supporting documents that they complete and submit;
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes personally undertaken to ensure green audit;
- Comply with general client’s operational risk & rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations; and
- Follow the retail end to end account opening ensuring new accounts are authorized and KYC compliant.
Contribute to Development of the Team
- Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generators in the team;
- Provide cover for other Lead Generators in case of excessive workload or absence; and
- Agree annual performance objectives with the Sales Manager, including specific sales targets.
- Bachelors degree in any related field
- Relevant experience in a front-line banking/ sales/marketing/service environment is desired but not a must;
- Knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies including standard tariffs;
- Product sales experience is highly preferred;
- A thorough understanding of the sales process;
- Very strong communication & questioning skills; and
- Good numeric & analytical skills.
How to Apply
Please note that this position is based in Kakuma Camp. Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th March 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.