ECDE Caregiver Jobs, Teaching Jobs 2020, Nyeri County Jobs,
The officers will be reporting to the Principal Education Officers (PEO) in the Sub-County and the Head Teacher in the respective primary school in which the ECDE centre is domiciled .
- Develop schedules and enforce routines for pupils under his/her care, ensuring that the children have adequate physical activities and equal rest.
- Maintain within the ECDE Centre, a safe and comfortable environment for the pupils.
- Provide age appropriate supervision and discipline to the pupils.
- Plan and implement lessons as guided by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD)
- Observe the children’s behavior and assess their development.
- Communicate the pupils’ behavior and development by making regular reports to parents.
- Caring and nurturing the spiritual, moral, social, mental and physical growth of children.
- Using play and other instructional techniques and learning materials to assist children learn about the world, explore interests and develop talents including but not limited to storytelling and rhyming games.
- Address and cater to special needs, if any, of the pupils under his/her care.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Head Teacher or PEO
- Bachelor of Education degree in Early Childhood Development and Education Or Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education Or Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education
- Must be conversant with the current trends in Early Childhood Development and Education, Curriculum design and ECDE code of conduct and ethics.
- Applicants must have a working experience in an ECDE centre or equivalent for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Possesses excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Should be computer literate;
- Demonstrate ability to work independently as well as in a team;
Terms of service
- Two (2) years contract
Salary and benefits
As per the County Public Service Board remuneration
The following clearance certificates should be attached to the application:
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate;
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate from a recognized body;
- Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate;
- Clearance Form from Ethics & Anti-corruption commission of Kenya
How to Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
KARSON’S PHOTO HOUSE KIMATHI STREET
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 3rd April 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- Men and People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.