Executive Assistant Jobs, Latest Administration Jobs, RBA Jobs
Executive Assistant (RBA/4/3/3/2020/02)
Closing Date: 31/3/2020
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Business Management/Administration, Public Relations, Secretarial studies or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C+ with at least C (plain) in English or Kiswahili language or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
- Ensuring that Board members itinerary and logistics to meetings are well planned
- Ensuring security of the Chairman’s office equipment, documents and records.
- Providing a point of contact for employees, stakeholders and customers and managing office protocol and etiquette
- Ensuring proper office layout, cleanliness, tidiness and safe custody of office equipment and furniture
- Coordinating information flow and confidentiality
- Scheduling meetings and appointments and communicating to the concerned parties
- Coordinating the receipt of correspondence, delivery, filing and bring-ups
- Taking minutes of meetings and generating action points
- Coordinating travel logistics.
How to Apply
Apply for the Executive Assistant Job here
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority and prospects for advancement.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified