County Firemen/Women Jobs, County Government Jobs March, Nairobi County Jobs
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
COUNTY FIREMEN/WOMEN -JOB GROUP D(200 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Thu 19th Mar 2020
Salary Scale: Kshs 14,610.00 to Kshs 16,250.00
House Allowance: Kshs 4,125.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 3,000.00
- Performing specialized functions in preparing and responding to fire/emergency calls.
- Responding to emergency calls; laying and connecting hose; holding nozzles and directing water streams; raising and climbing ladders; using extinguishers and other equipment.
- Assisting in rescue operations during emergencies.
- Operating appliances and communication equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment in good repair in accordance with County Policies and Procedures.
- Possess Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Physically and medically fit;
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Possession of a relevant qualification from a reputable fire training school will be an added advantage.
- Female Candidates must not be pregnant at the recruitment stage and during the training period
How to Apply