ICT Officer Jobs, IT Jobs 2020, RBA Jobs
ICT Officer II (RBA/4/3/3/2020/03)
Closing Date: 31/3/2020
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT
- Certification in Implementation of application development environments like PHP, NET framework, Java; SQL, SharePoint
- Professional ICT Certification by Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SAP/Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
- Participate in carrying out ICT systems analysis and design to suit RBA needs
- Assist senior officers to customize and test ICT programs according to identified needs.
- Work with seniors to develop and update ICT application systems.
- Assist to customize computer programs to the various needs of users within RBA.
- Participate in training the users on ICT applications developed.
- Assist to evaluate and recommend on suitability of ICT equipment
- Install ICT equipment and peripherals in order for them to operate together as a system.
- Monitor tuning system performance, storage management, system security, print management, and capacity management and network connectivity.
- Assist to detect and act on faults on ICT equipment/systems.
- Assist to organize the fixing or rectification of faulty equipment/systems.
How to Apply
Apply for the ICT Officer Job here
Terms of Offer
These positions offer a competitive remuneration package, excellent opportunity to make a contribution to the performance of the Authority and prospects for advancement.
RBA is an Equal opportunity employer, employer of choice, and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) is ISO 9001:2015 Certified