IT Manager Jobs, Current ICT Jobs, CSS Jobs
Title: IT Manager,
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in East and Central Africa. They seek to hire an experienced IT Manager who will be tasked with ensuring delivery of a variety of IT services to support their business objectives. The successful candidate will directly manage the consulting resources assigned to projects to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot mission critical server infrastructure both virtual and physical
- Install and maintain common business applications including VMs, backup solutions, IIS, Active Directory, Terminal Servers, Exchange, antivirus and firewall solutions
- Troubleshoot complex software, hardware and network issues
- Document configurations and adhere to change management policies
- Implement policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security and backup and recovery.
- Ensure optimal network performance and reliability
- Redundancy management
- Provide team leadership for IT Cross Functional service and business relationship management team and be responsible for career development, appraisals and team’s performance
- Prepare and present performance reports on a timely basis
- Manage employee performance through weekly/monthly continuous performance discussions and provision of feedback.
- Translate strategy into executable plans while motivating your team with clear direction by setting clear goals and KPIs each quarter.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field of study
- 8 years’ experience, 2 of these in a supervisory level in advanced systems administration in a large organization with multiple systems.
- Microsoft Certified (MCSE/MCITP/ CISCO, /CCNP)
- Certification in IBM infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in administering windows server, exchange, active directory, help desk, networks, and virtual machines and data centre management
- Experience with Hyper-V, VMware, SANs, Blade servers managed firewall
- Knowledge of infrastructure LAN,WAN designs and implementation
- High levels of integrity
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to interpret long term plans, programs and budgets developed senior management level.
- Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordinate workflows.
How to Apply