Legal Officer Jobs, Latest Legal Jobs, Nyeri County Jobs,
Job Group ‘K’ (2 posts)
The holder of the position will be reporting to the Head of Legal Unit – County Executive
- Assist in drafting legislative proposals and policies
- Assist in ensuring compliance to the statutory requirements
- Assist in reviewing and documenting information relevant to a case,
- including generating pre-trial preparation documents;
- Preparing legal documents under the direction of the head of legal unit.
- Assist in preparation of contracts and agreements to be entered into by theCounty Government;
- Assist in conducting legal research;
- Attendance to court and supervising outside counsel as instructed by the head of legal services
- Preparing legal briefs and legal opinions under the direction of the head of legal services;
- Assist in maintaining and updating information on new developments in law;
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor of Laws degree from a university recognized in Kenya
- Post graduate diploma in legal studies
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Possession of a current practicing certificate
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Certificate of good conduct
How To Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
KARSON’S PHOTO HOUSE KIMATHI STREET
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 3rd April 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.