Medical Engineering Technologist Jobs, Current Engineering Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
MEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST III JG H 3 POSTS KCPSB/2020/16
- Undertaking preventive maintenance and repairs of medical/hospital equipment, plants, instruments and furniture;
- Requisitioning for spare parts and consumables;
- Taking inventory of medical/hospital equipment, furniture and plants;
- Collecting information for research;
- Collecting information on medical engineering services for input into the Integrated Health Information Management system;
- Carrying out minor repairs of health facilities and utilities;
g. And implementing medical engineering programs and projects.
- Diploma in Medical Engineering or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution and
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of service: Three year (3) contract
How to Apply