Medical Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Latest Laboratory Technologist Jobs, BUC Jobs,
Scale BUC 7
- Diploma in Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory science from a recognized institution.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Valid certificate of from Kenya Medical laboratory Technicians and Technologists.
- Performing general laboratory procedures for pathological investigation
- Maintaining laboratory records
- Collection and postage of results of laboratory tests
- Transfer specimens for analysis
- Preparing stains and reagents
- Examining specimen
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.