Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs, Other Professions 2020 NLC Jobs
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer- (Nlc Grade 7) – One (1) Post- REF:NLC/24/3/2020
Gross Salary: Min Kshs. 65,000 – Max Kshs. 95,000
An officer appointed to this position will be responsible in assisting in designing and implementing the M&E activities of NLC’s projects; assisting in preparing Quarterly/Annual Commission reports, developing and maintaining the management information system of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the Commission activities and projects.
- Participate in the development and review of NLC’s Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework and
- Undertake participatory monitoring and evaluation of Commission
- Collect, collate and compile periodic M&E reports for the assigned NLC’s
- Assist in Commission budgeting activities and
- Assist in quality assurance on programs design and
- Assist in undertaking baseline studies and internal
- Support programs/ Directorates on project design and
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Business Management, Statistics, Economics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Diploma or Certificate in Project Management or Monitoring and Evaluation
- Three (3) years of service, or similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization
- Meet the requirements of Proficiency in computer applications
- Knowledge of basic budgeting skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of professional
- Information, cultural or media literacy
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants should submit copies of the following:
- Application letter together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their full contacts (name, post office box number, email address, and telephone/mobile phone contact;
- Copies of academic certificates and testimonials;
- Certificate of good conduct, clearance/compliance from HELB, EACC, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Applications without the relevant qualifications and supporting documents as required will not be
- All applications should include job reference numbers (on the envelop and application letter), a reliable email address and day-time telephone
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
The Secretary/CEO National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road, Avenue
ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor, P.O Box 44417-00100