Office Administrative Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs March, Nakuru County Jobs
Position: Office Administrative Assistant Iii – Six (6) Positions – Vacancy No. 01/2020/20
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.21,500 – Ksh.28,970 p.m (Job Group ‘G’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars attached to the position.
Terms of service: Three (3) years renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Taking oral dictation;
- Document development using office computer software and data processing from manuscripts;
- Operating office equipment;
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and,
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (minus) with at least C (plain) in English or Kiswahili Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) from the Kenya National Examinations Council in the following subjects:
- Typewriting II (minimum 40 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing II;
- Business English I /Communication I
- Office Practice I;
- Commerce I;
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examination Council; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant Academic and Professional.
Certificates/Registration licenses, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant documents. Nakuru County residents will be required to indicate their sub-county and ward of residence in the
Each application should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the POSITION APPLIED FOR CLEARLY MARKED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ENVELOPE and addressed to:
NAKURU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P. O BOX 2870-00200,
Applications can be submitted either through post or hand delivered to our offices at the Provincial Public Works Building, off the Nakuru – Kabarak Road along prisons road – Nakuru. All applications should be submitted on or before 18th March, 2020 by 5.00pm.