Operations Manager Jobs, Airline Jobs March 2020, Kenya Airways Jobs
Position: Operations Manager.Digital Commerce & Customer Experience – (2000000H)
Reporting to Head Digital Commerce and Customer Experience, Operations Manager Digital Commerce is responsible for the stability, optimization, and availability of all the Digital platforms to ensure the best digital experiences for customers and end users. Manage day to day operation of the website, kiosks, mobile app and any digital synergies via CMS and digital ecosystems. Owns eCommerce/mCommerce operations. Working together with IT to continuously evaluate digital platforms for future functional enhancements and integrations to existing infrastructure and assets.
- Participate in projects related to new digital commerce systems or changes to existing systems to ensure business goals are met with delivery of the proposed system solution.
- Work with IT and technology partners to clarify business requirements and assist in the development of the test strategy and plan.
- Participate in ideation and prioritization for future digital solutions use and enhancements while researching complex system issues and coordinates resolution.
- Documenting and maintaining business rules and business processes as well as how those rules and processes are captured and automated through digital systems.
- Review strategy and share best practices across teams to deliver on key operation metrics. Extract and share actionable insights with the team.
- Coordinate the production timeline for all digital assets including gather requirements from Digital Commerce team, communicate requirements to the IT team or external partner, review and receive approvals from key stakeholders, and distribute/upload creative asset.
- Responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that support all digital programs and campaigns to deliver results. Execute automation and segmentation, build journey maps, load creative, tagging tracking pixels, implement testing strategy.
- Partner with the analytical team to develop and apply full site tracking for conversion tracking, attribution, browsing behavior, goals and pathing to aid in continual optimization.
- Working with Omni-Channel team, act as the site and mobile app business administrator and ensures optimal digital platform access. Together with acquisition team develop and implement content marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to maximize our organic results.
- Work closely with cross-units to help determine and implement new website and mobile app features, analytics tracking, reporting, and site optimizations while following best practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to design, develop and maintain core digital operations processes to support collaboration and communication among digital and external teams.
- Work hands-on within all digital systems to support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of digital functions necessary to enable the team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Works closely with all stakeholders to identify business requirements and implement processes to maximize efficiency and meet objectives.
- Conduct business UAT sessions to test new functionality and customization or enhancements with users prior to releasing new functionality. Works cross functionally as required to build and maintain a variety of web pages, microsites and other online assets designed to drive deep site engagement and conversion.
- Serve as the Digital SME for partners on capabilities of the functionality of the platform, providing relevant, feasible and strategic solutions to support business objectives.
- Accountable for setting, and prioritizing urgencies for cross-functional teams while communicating ongoing statuses and removing any product build blockers.
- Tasked with end to end testing of digital product to ensure prescribed requirements are met and the Guest experience is top quality.
- Track and evaluate product analytics post launch leveraging data to provide relevant optimizations for improved performance.
- Work with leadership, internal stakeholders and business partners to create product plans and plan and prioritize product roadmap while managing expectations of stakeholders
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in digital commerce and strong technical skills.
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization.
- Experience with eCommerce strategies for desktop, mobile web, and app.
- Willingness to take personal initiative and accountability, self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively to the C- level.
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations.
- Critical thinker who is able to effectively navigate through ambiguity
- Strong accountability and ownership of products and assigned projects.
- Ability to work with development teams in multiple locations, with varying/flexible work hours.
- Strong dedication to the digital customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital technology.
- Experience with A/B Testing and data-driven decision making.
- Understanding of Agile and design thinking working approach.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.