Panel Beater Jobs, Technical Jobs 2020, Ministry Of Defence Jobs
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence.
ARTISAN III (PANEL BEATER) – CSG 15 – Fourteen (14) POSTS (Advert 3/2020)
Basic Salary: Ksh. 15,670 – 17,570 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment Commuter Allowance: Ksh 3,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre and the officer will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer. Duties entail;
- Basic removing of dents on vehicle and plant body parts, gas welding, soldering, brazing, replacement of vehicle body parts, straightening of chassis, repair of radiators and exhaust pipes.
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Artisan National Trade Test Certificate Grade III/apprentice Certificate awarded by the National Industrial Training Authority or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke and Ministry of Defence www.mod.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary; Ministry of Defence, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road; on or before 6th April, 2020.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants should not give money to anybody purporting to be in a position to help whatsoever. Any corruption report should be made via email: email@example.com
FOR: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY