Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Current Pharmaceutical Jobs,
Scale BUC 8
- Diploma in either Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- At least Five (5) years post qualification work experience in a busy health facility.
- Registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya; and in Good Standing.
- Demonstrable ability, initiative and professional competence in organizing, directing and executing work at this level.
- Dispensing and compounding medicine
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to drugs issued to patients;
- Monitor storage conditions: expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals.
- Supervise staff under them.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.