Plant Operator Jobs, Current County Government Jobs, Nakuru County Jobs
Position: Plant Operator Iii – Two (2) Positions – Vacancy No. 01/2020/23
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.14, 610 – Ksh.16, 250 p.m (Job Group ‘D’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars attached to the position.
Terms of service: Three (3) years renewable contract subject to satisfactory performance.
This is the entry grade into the plant operator III cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- cleanliness of the plant
- Operating machines of “difficulty rating C”;
- Assisting machine attendants in identifying possible breakdowns;
- Liaising with mechanics for servicing;
- Making daily and weekly oil checks; and,Maintaining the
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Passed Suitability Test for Plant Operators Grade III;
- Possess a valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of machine(s) that one may be required to operate;
- Be able to operate at least two (2) plants of “difficult rating” C;
- Attended a First – Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant Academic and Professional.
Certificates/Registration licenses, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant documents. Nakuru County residents will be required to indicate their sub-county and ward of residence in the
Each application should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the POSITION APPLIED FOR CLEARLY MARKED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ENVELOPE and addressed to:
NAKURU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P. O BOX 2870-00200,
Applications can be submitted either through post or hand delivered to our offices at the Provincial Public Works Building, off the Nakuru – Kabarak Road along prisons road – Nakuru. All applications should be submitted on or before 18th March, 2020 by 5.00pm.