Plant Operator Jobs, Technical Jobs 2020, Nyeri County Jobs,
Job Group ‘D’ (13 posts)
- Operating machines of ‘difficult rating’ C
- Assisting machine attendants in identifying possible breakdowns
- Liaising with mechanics for servicing
- Making daily and weekly oil checks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the plants
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (Plain) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- Have passed the suitability test for plant operators;
- Possess a valid Driving License free from current endorsements for class(es) of machine(s) that one may be required to operate;
- Be able to operate at least two (2) plants of difficult rating ‘C’
- attended a First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St John Ambulance or the Kenya Institute of Highways and Technology(KIHBT) or any other recognized institution in Kenya;
- Training in plant mechanics will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
KARSON’S PHOTO HOUSE KIMATHI STREET
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 3rd April 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.