Procurement Officer Jobs, Current Procurement Jobs, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions;
Procurement Officer Scale BUC 12
- Supervision of Staff in the Section,
- In charge of Inventory Management
- Sourcing of Goods, Works and Services as per Procurement Plan
- Implementing standard operating procedures and ensuring their conformity with the relevant
- Ensuring strict adherence to Procurement Plan
- Maintaining Suppliers Register
- Preparing Procurement Reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Master’s degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce with a specialization in Supplies Management option or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional Part IV (CPSP-K) or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Ten (10) years relevant work experience
- Must have served three (3) years at level of Assistant Procurement Officer or equivalent position in a comparable institution.
- Must be a registered member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM); and in Good standing.
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional; with valid practicing license.
- Certificate in Computer skills in relevant packages from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in application of relevant computer packages
- Have attended Senior Management course(s) lasting for not less than Four (4) years.
- Shown ability, initiative and merit in managing Purchasing and Supplies function in a comparably busy institution
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.