Quality Assurance Manager Jobs, Current Quality Assurance Jobs, Norbrook Laboratories Jobs
Norbrook Laboratories Limited icon of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. The following vacancy has arisen at our facility in Karuli. Kenya,
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure full compliance of the facility and operation with the cGMP. GDP and GLP and continuous improvement of the Company Quality Control Systems.
- Manage quality analysis and documentation process for all raw material. packaging and finished goods
- Oversee all activities of the quality control laboratory
- Ensure all documents appertaining to COMP are in place for all processes in the facility. co-ordinate and develop cGMP training on site.
- To convene self-inspections and supplier quality audits and follow up of CAPA
- Responsible for hosting and managing audits from VMD. NDA. CODA. other regulatory bodies and third party consumer audits.
- Other duties in line with the position.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy home recognized University.
- Registered by Pharmacy and Poisons Board with current practice license
- Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing for finished dosage forms with 5 years’ experience post internship in Quality control in manufacturing facility/es.
- Proactive. able to work independently, have previous learn management and supervisory experience.
- thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality guidelines, attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Adequate knowledge of relevant computer packages If you are interested in the above positron and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience .
How to Apply
Send your application to’
The Human Resource Department
Norbrook Kenya Limited,
Old Limuru Road. Karuri
P.O. Box 128- 00606, Sarit Center, Nairobi
Closing Date for receipt of applications Is 20.03.2020