Radiographer Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, Neema Hospital Jobs
- Provision of Radiology Services
- Receive written requests for radiology services and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Perform diagnostic imaging examinations like x rays, ultrasound, and mammography as may be required.
- Produce x-ray films (radiographs) for use in diagnosing medical problems.
- Prepare patients for radiologic examinations by explaining the procedure, assist them to prepare for the procedure, position them appropriately for the procedure, and observe them to ensure safety and comfort during procedures.
- Position radiographic equipment at the correct angle and height over the appropriate area of a patient’s body.
- Prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation and ensure use of radiation protective devices by workers and visitors accessing exposed areas.
- Follow physicians’ and radiologist orders precisely and conform to regulations concerning the use of radiation to protect themselves, their patients, and their co-workers from unnecessary exposure.
- Maintain inventory for X-ray films, reagents and consumables and work in liaison with the Administrator to ensure that X-ray films, reagents and consumables are ordered and delivered on time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Level of Education
- At least KCSE mean grade C.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging
- Specialized Training/Professional
- Must be registered by the Radiation Protection Board.
- High level of integrity and a professional attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and high level of accuracy.
- Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
Relevant Job Experience
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org .
The applications to reach us by latest 31st March, 2020.