Radiologist Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions;
Medical Specialist I (Radiologist). Job Group ‘Q’- 1 Post
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients,
- Carrying out specialized clinical care, providing psycho-social interventions
- Providing clinical services to patients,
- Training consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Coordinating health education and promotion
- Implementing health projects and programs
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Undertaking health research
- Analyzing medical reports
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery (M.C.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Master’s degree in Radiology or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist
- Valid Practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentist
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business 25th March 2020
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer