Security Guard Jobs, Current Security Jobs, NCCK Jobs
Position: Security Guard
Jumuia Resort,(Kanamai) and Limuru; a subsidiary of the , invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position. Reporting to the Security Supervisor – Jumuia Resorts, Kanamai and Limuru, this position is responsible for providing security to all the Resorts Property.
- Providing security to company properties at the designated time.
- Ensure orderliness during the assignment at all time.
- Controlling and monitoring movement to and from the assigned property responsibly.
- Patrolling the property as directed by the supervisor to ensure safety at all times.
- Reporting any unusual happenings which could amount to security threats or any harmful happenings to the supervisor
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Write/submit reports of daily activities and/or irregularities like equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences within the premises.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, like fire or presence of unauthorized persons within the premises
- Warn persons of violations and also apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas/the premises
- Inspect as well as adjust security systems, equipment, or machinery to make sure operational use to detect evidence of tampering
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Communication: establish and maintain effective communication between the security supervisor and the entire team at all times to ensure optimum teamwork
- Carrying out duty patrols across the work station(s)
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Attend the security guards parade
- Any other job advised by Security Supervisor from time to time
- At least Secondary School Education (KCSE).
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili Language
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least ONE year
How to apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form. All duly filled application forms MUST be on PDF format as one single file and sent via email to kim.karanja@jresortjumuia,com to be received no later than 26th March 2020 at 2.00 pm Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.