Senior Accounts Assistant Jobs, Latest Accounting Jobs, BUC Jobs,
Scale BUC 8
- CPA II
- Five (5) Years Relevant Working Experience,
- MUST have served at least three (3) years at the level of Senior Accounts Assistant II or comparable position.
- Certificate in relevant computer packages.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ICT application
Responsible for performing a variety of accounting work under appropriate guidance of Senior Officers, which include the following:
- Verification of vouchers and committal documents.
- Data capture, maintenance of primary records such as cash books, ledgers and vote books registers.
- Preparation of management reports e.g. imprests and expenditure return reports.
- Receiving duly processed payments and receipt vouchers.
- Writing cheques and posting payments and receipting vouchers in the cash books.
- Updating of cash books on daily basis.
- Ensuring security of cheque books.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.