Senior Administrator Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, NLC Jobs
Purpose of the Job:
This position is responsible for the coordination and provision of support to ensure smooth operation and administrative functions in the office an executive office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring proper and diligent implementation of relevant Commission Resolutions
- Assist in overseeing day to day administration and management of the affairs in the Commission
- Provision of comprehensive secretarial and administration service across a range of work
- Develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency in the Commission.
- Maintain and organize the diaries, filing system and all other relevant areas as
- Coordinate the preparation of annual work plans, programmes and set performance targets
- Support the Commission in projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation and team- management
- Draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested
- Professionally represent the Commission at sector networking events
- Facilitate meetings; schedule debriefing meetings so as follow up and ensure actions are
- Respond to stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements
- Assist in the compilation of Commission papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings, circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Sub-committee meetings and liaise with the Commissioner on various matters as
- Receive enquiries and provide effective referral service to relevant units of the Commission
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all mailing lists and effectively manage and update of all relevant
Academic and Professional Qualifications
For appointment to this grade the candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Sociology, Law and any other related field from a recognized institution
- Certificate in management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Five (5 years) of service, or similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization
Applicants must possess knowledge and skills in the following areas;
- Clear understanding of the Commissions mandate and its alignment to National Goals and vision 2030,
- In depth Knowledge in Professional standards
- Computer literate
- Good Communication kills
- Interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road,
Avenue ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor,
P.O Box 44417-00100