Senior Architectural Assistant Jobs, Current Architecture Jobs, Vihiga County Jobs
The officer will be responsible to Senior Architect.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of design, documentation and supervision of building projects.
- Interpretation of clients’ requirements
- Performing post-contract administration including inspection of works on site.
- Training and development of technical staff under this position.
- Perform such other functions as may be delegated from time to time
- Kenyan citizenship
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or its equivalent and relevant qualification from are recognized institution
- Must have a minimum of three(3)years’ relevant experience
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles10 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Must be a member of the Architectural Association of Kenya (AAK)
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
The applicants should download the application for Employment form “VCPSB/APP.01A-2018” on the official County Website, complete it and submit to the undersigned on or before Wednesday 25th March, 2020 at 5pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300