Senior Assistant Registrar Jobs, Latest Administration Jobs, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions;
Senior Assistant Registrar Scale BUC 13
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and control of administrative functions in the administrative or academic division in the University.
- Prepare Budget plans and work plans for the Division
- Ensuring effective and efficient management and Implementation of policies and procedures in the Division
- Supervision of all activities of the Division
- Preparation of reports and maintenance of records
- Timely production of Minutes and Meetings follow-up for implementation;
- Management of staff in the division
- Carry out administrative and other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Relevant Master’s degree in either Public Administration, Business Administration (MBA), Human Resource Management or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized University,
- Twelve (12) years relevant work experience
- MUST have served for a period of five (5) years at the level of Assistant Registrar I or equivalent position.
- Registered member with a Practicing Certificate of a relevant Professional body; and in Good Standing,
- Have a certificate in strategic leadership course or its equivalent lasting not less than four weeks from a recognized institution
- Knowledge and experience in application of relevant Computer packages
- Demonstrated outstanding administrative ability in managing staff, implementation of performance targets and results
- CPS (K) qualification shall be an added advantage; and
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management Systems and Performance Contracting are added advantage.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.