Senior Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions;
Senior Clinical Officer Scale BUC 11
- Implementing clinical procedures and standards quality assurance
- Providing clinical and family health care in the university and the community
- Implementing medico-legal standards and guidelines
- Undertaking disease surveillance control and management
- Monitoring patients, making appropriate referral and providing necessary guidance and counseling.
- Providing specialized medical services
- Providing emergency clinical care during disasters.
- Filter and refer patients appropriately
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least Eight (8) years’ work experience as Clinical Officer I or equivalent position.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya
- Valid Practicing License from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer skills from a recognized institution.
- A Management training course will be an added advantage
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.