Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs, Other Professions 2020, NLC Jobs
Position: Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer- (Nlc 6)- One (1)Post- Ref: NLC/23/3/2020
Gross Salary: Min Kshs. 90,000 – Max Kshs. 130,000)
An officer appointed to this position will be responsible for the provision of guidance to programmes on matters related to programme planning, result tracking, reviews and reporting to ensure achievement of the departmental strategy, support the quality assurance on programs design and implementation.
- Support the Chief monitoring and evaluation Officer in monitoring of all activities of the different programmes of the Commission through the review of work plans and reports, collection of performance data and compiling the data into the programs database
- Monitor and encourage the practice of systematic documentation of programme results and compliance with Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation tools, schedules and standards
- Facilitate intra programme reflection and learning across the programmatic Directorates as part of the programme project management
- Conduct quarterly County technical support, capacity building and supervisory visits to check on quality assurance
- Randomize Field Monitoring and Field support and provide assistance to programmes to conduct outcomes
- Gather and analyze changes in tracking indicators on a quarterly basis or as guided by the M&E framework for timely decision-making and improved programming
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in Development, Economics, Information Management, or Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Diploma in M&E or Post Graduate qualification in M&E and Project Cycle Management.
- Five (5) years of service, or similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization.
- Certificate in Management course not lasting less than four weeks from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of basic budgeting skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of professional
- Information, cultural or media literacy
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants should submit copies of the following:
- Application letter together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their full contacts (name, post office box number, email address, and telephone/mobile phone contact;
- Copies of academic certificates and testimonials;
- Certificate of good conduct, clearance/compliance from HELB, EACC, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Applications without the relevant qualifications and supporting documents as required will not be
- All applications should include job reference numbers (on the envelop and application letter), a reliable email address and day-time telephone
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
The Secretary/CEO National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road, Avenue
ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor, P.O Box 44417-00100