Senior Security Officer Jobs, Security Jobs March, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions;
Senior Security Officer Scale BUC 9
- Being in charge of University College security.
- Prevention and detection of crime and riots
- Investigation works
- Information collection, analysis and reporting.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Served for five (6) years in the uniformed forces at the rank of an Inspector, Security Officer, Captain or its equivalent.
- Demonstrated outstanding administrative ability in controlling security
- No criminal record.
- Computer skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April, 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.