Specification Sales Executive Jobs, Currents Sales & Marketing Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is one of the leading manufacturer of adhesives and also dealing with construction chemicals. They seek to recruit an experienced person in the role of Adhesives/Specification Executive. The ideal candidate is the one with good experience selling and recommending adhesives, construction chemicals and other related products within construction industry.
Salary: Ksh 60,000 – 80,000 (or thereabout)
Department: Business Development (Sales)
To get our waterproofing range of products specified by the professionals (Architects/Engineers/QSs) and result into achieving volume sales and revenue growth
from the projects initiated.
Key job Responsibilities
- Develop a workplan and undertake field visits to initiate business negotiations with potential clients/projects (Architects, QSs, and Engineers) on product/price offerings.
- To give the technical presentations to professionals on latest waterproofing technologies
- Get the specification from these professionals
- Work closely with these professional to understand their needs and scope of waterproofing and construction chemicals business
- Develop and deliver customized package that meets specific requirements of identified “projects” for customer acceptance and volume sales.
- Collect and analyze market data and information on changing customer perspectives to inform modification to customer service and product development/adaptation.
- Deliver/use promotional materials to groom company products and generate possible sales orders.
- Ensure that customers are invoiced and payments are made in a timely manner.
- Source new projects.
- Participate in meetings as necessary.
- Prepare/present reports during meetings.
Knowledge, Experience and Attributes
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 3 Years’ Experience within a related field
- Impeccable Communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Selling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal relations
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Adhesive/Specifications Sales Executive” on the email subject line. Applications shall close on 10th April 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.