Stock Controller Jobs, Latest Supply Chain Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Position: Stock controller
Our Client a restaurant & lounge is currently looking to hire a Stock Controller.
- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
- Minimum of 3 years as a restaurant stock controller is a must
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org