Superintending Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs 2020, Nyeri County Jobs,
Job Group ‘M’ – 1 Post
- Designing and supervising construction of civil/ road works.
- Preparing tender documents and cost estimates for civil/ road works.
- Preparing contract document for civil/ road works.
- Undertaking measurement of work done on site.
- Preparing interim and final accounts for civil/ road works.
- Analyzing and evaluating claims arising from contract on civil/ road works.
- Preparing work plans and reports on civil/ road work.
- Supervising staff in the roads and transport directorate.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Possess a minimum experience of six (6) years in road engineering or in a relevant field in Public service or in the private sector
- Be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Be registered by the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya (ERB)
- Possess current valid annual Practicing licence from the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya.
- Possess corporate membership with the institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK)
Terms of service
- Three (3) years contract.
Salary and benefits
- Salary will be as per the regulations by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
The following clearance certificates should be attached to the application:
- A Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate;
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- A Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate from a recognized body;
- A Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate;
- A Clearance Form from Ethics & Anti-corruption commission of Kenya
How to Apply
Hard copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
KARSON’S PHOTO HOUSE KIMATHI STREET
P.O BOX 90-10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hard delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 7th April 2020 at 5.00pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.