Systems Administration Assistant Jobs, IT Jobs 2020, KPPF JObs
Position: Systems Administration Assistant
Reports to: Systems Administrator
The Systems Administration Assistant will be responsible for providing effective ICT support, in terms of ICT systems, websites, infrastructure and equipment, information/data backups and preventive maintenance in liaison with service providers.
- Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning se- curity levels as per approved security matrix
- Provide technical support for software and hardware issues across functional ac- tivities and business processes that users may
- Set up, test and maintain new and existing computer systems, applications and da- tabases
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures within
- prescribed guidelines and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate
- Conduct preventative maintenance on ICT infrastructure and ICT equipment related repairs in liaison with service providers
- Conduct information and data back-ups as per approved plans
- Administration of user accounts in the various
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- One (1) years’ post qualification experience
- Creativity and innovation
- Quality focus and attention to
- Professionalism and integrity
- Good oral and written communication
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory
Applications should be submitted through e mail to: email@example.com to be received not later than Friday 27th March, 2020.
Please attach your Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials and clearly indicate your current and expected gross pay.
Also include your telephone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Ag. CEO & Trust Secretary
Kenya Power Pension Fund
P.O Box 1548 00600