Technical Engineer Jobs, Latest Engineering Jobs, Viscar Capacity Jobs
The core responsibilities of the Technical Engineer is in executing Installation activities following the recommended quality guidelines and other customer specific installation standards / procedures to achieve the desired outcome
Job Type- Contract Based.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform on-site fault maintenance of Telecommunication equipment including BTS, Microwave Radio, BSC, RNC, and other Optical transmission Nodes in the Network as per assigned territory and trouble tickets.
- Installation, commissioning and integration of telecommunications equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring the servers are backed up, performance and availability are monitored, and that the server data is secure from unauthorized access.
- Troubleshooting equipment/network failures.
- Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities, using calculator or computer.
- Draft detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Read, interpret and review project designs to determine solutions and material requirements.
- Confer with supervisor to determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
- Plan and conduct field surveys to locate new sites and analyze details of project sites.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
- Conduct materials and equipment test and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying engineering knowledge.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent expertise.
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies and /or Tower construction.
- Relevant certifications desirable
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Thorough understanding of industry practices/standards, operations, contract management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment; Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multicultural environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications mentioned above are encouraged to apply by sending an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the
Job Position in the SUBJECT line not later than 10th April 2020.