Tour Consultant Jobs, Tours Travel Jobs 2020, Kifaru Adventures Jobs
Position: Tour Consultant
- Prepare and translate itineraries to clients for the various destinations of interest and make sure that all travel arrangements run according to the program.
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities.
- Researching, developing and creating interesting tour packages to clients to meet market demand.
- You may be required to accompany travel groups if need be.
- Create and sell innovative tour packages to meet market demand.
- Prepare itineraries to the various destinations of interest.
- Doing tour bookings – both inbound and outbound.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies to promote the company and boost company sales
- Contribute to writing dispatching email marketing campaigns and promote social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Handling enquiries for inbound and out bound travel
- 2 years’ experience in a busy Tours and Travel agency environment
- Tourism Management degree / Tours and Travel degree or related degree
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing
- Ability to multi-task and get things done
- A team player with good communication skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Keen on analytical details.
- A foreign language is an added advantage
- Goal oriented and ambitious
How to Apply:
Kifaru Tours and Adventures never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Forward your CV or Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.