Tour Guide Driver Jobs, Latest Driver Jobs,
Job title: Tour Guide Driver
Industry: Tours & Travel
A local tour company seeks to hire a qualified and experienced tour guide. The tour guide main role is offer transport services that includes Transportation of guests from Points of Collection to Drop off Points through and provide exceptional tours and travel journeys.
- Drive guests, staff and other authorized persons as per instructions
- Observe the road and traffic laws and regulations of the republic of Kenya
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and Company’s agreed driving standards.
- Ensure the safety of guests, oneself and other road users as well as the vehicle’s security
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Inspect vehicle prior departing for a tour or safari, and equip the vehicle with all the required supplies.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly and to satisfactory completion as per the Company’s specifications and road test the vehicle before embarking on any job assignment.
- Assist guests with delivery of luggage to and from the vehicle.
- Ensure vehicle insurance and other Government licenses requirements are updated according to schedule.
- Minimum of KCSE Certificate
- Diploma in tours and travel is an advantage
- KPSGA certificate – Preferably Silver level certification
- 3 years’ Tour Safari Driving experience with demonstrable knowledge of the Tourism Circuits in Kenya by County
- Valid P.S.V License, Clean Driving license and First Aid Training Certificate
- Current Certificate of Good conduct
- Comfortable Driving around Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and the airports
- Familiarity with Nairobi Routes, Hotels and Restaurants, parks and national reserves
- Fluent communication Skills in English and Swahili both written and oral
- Ability to engage clients on sceneries and places of interest, passionate about the wilderness and good knowledge about flora and fauna
- Excellent Time Keeper and Self Starter
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays
- Be A Great Team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Practice high personal hygiene and smart grooming & personal presentation
How to Apply
Please only send your updated CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Tour Guide) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted.