Valuation & Taxation Officer Jobs, Other Professions, NLC Jobs
Position: Valuation And Taxation Officer -(Nlc Grade 7) – Three (3) Posts- REF:NLC/26/3/2020
Gross Salary: (Min Kshs. 65,000 – Max Kshs. 95,000)
An officer appointed to this position will be responsible for providing valuation services in the Valuation and Taxation Directorate.
The successful candidate will be responsible to perform the following functions;
- Assist in Implementing Constitutional and Statutory provisions on valuation and taxation of land at National and County government
- Collect data for processing into a databank of property
- Value ground rents and stand premium payable for new land allocations and lease renewals.
- Assist in Valuation of stamp-duty payable on land
- Assist in reviewing enhanced rents for lease extension
- Undertake valuations for compulsory acquisitions
- Assist in preparing monthly reports on work
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics or Real Estate from a recognized Institution
- At graduate member of Institute of Surveyors of Kenya
- Three (3) years of service, or similar experience in a comparable position from a reputable organization
- Experience in handling huge valuation projects will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of professional standards
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants should submit copies of the following:
- Application letter together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their full contacts (name, post office box number, email address, and telephone/mobile phone contact;
- Copies of academic certificates and testimonials;
- Certificate of good conduct, clearance/compliance from HELB, EACC, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Applications without the relevant qualifications and supporting documents as required will not be
- All applications should include job reference numbers (on the envelop and application letter), a reliable email address and day-time telephone
Applicants are advised to visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for these positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer; women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission by
31st March, 2020 on/or before 5.00pm.
All Applications should be submitted to:
The Secretary/CEO National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road, Avenue
ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor, P.O Box 44417-00100