Warehouse Team Member Jobs, Current Supply Chain Jobs, Mobius Motors Jobs
Designed, engineered and built in Kenya, Mobius Motors sells highly durable, highly affordable vehicles for Africa’s mass market. Versatile, rugged and durable, it is designed for African cities whilst still being extremely capable off-road.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional Team Member – Warehouse interested in a truly unique entrepreneurial opportunity to create impact on a global scale as part of our Supply Chain Team.
The Supply Chain team ensures that Mobius Motors has a seamless delivery of the right capabilities at the right cost from the right source. This encompasses the following areas:
- Sourcing: Develop and implement short/medium and long-term sourcing strategies for global & local procurement of materials (right part, right cost, right time, right quality)
- Logistics: Optimised network for safe, efficient upstream and downstream transport of materials and finished goods
- Inventory: Effective, efficient handling, storage and movement of materials delivered when and only as needed
Every member of the Supply Chain team takes responsibility for supporting the business needs above, which may require expanding responsibilities as needed, additional learning, and tackling new professional challenges beyond what is reflected in this Job Description.
Functional Areas Responsibilities
- Receiving: Receive production parts into the Mobius Warehouse ensuring ordered and received
parts match, and that the invoice is as per the delivery note.
- System Transactions: Complete shipments by processing all goods delivered to the company. Carrying out accurate ERP NAV transactions, checking purchase order quantities vs deliveries and
delivery notes before posting receipts.
- Labelling and Binning: Ensure all parts received are accurately labelled with part description and
number as ordered and bin all received parts in their respective bins.
- Warehouse Operations: Adhere to the laid down Mobius warehouse operating procedures and
- Health & Safety: Understand and apply all the health and safety precautions required in the
warehouse as per Mobius EHS Policy.
- Segregation & Cleanliness: Ensure the warehouse is clean and well organised and that
rejected/damaged parts are segregated, and the receiving area is always free of parts.
- Stock Take: Participate in cycle stock counts and prepare reports as required.
- Stock Audits: Support inventory audit as and when required.
- Reporting: Support with inventory report generation.
Picking / Issuing
- Picking: Support in picking and supplying of parts to the production line.
- System transactions: Ensure the system pick lists clearly matches what is picked and all shipment
postings are accurate.
- Offloading: Support offloading and loading goods from trucks.
- Checks: Maintain the forklift truck by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business or any other relevant field
- Professional certificate in Inventory Management
- Valid driver’s license – including forklift operation
Functional Knowledge & Skills
- 2 years related experience in warehousing
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of project timeline and results
- Proficiency in Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong presentations skills, including excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-quality deliverable outputs
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to remain graceful under pressure
- High sense of drive and urgency in achieving our vision
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and work within a diverse team
- Extreme patience and a good sense of humour
- A start-up personality and passion for the automotive industry and social enterprise in Africa
How To Apply
Application channel is email@example.com. Ensure you indicate the job title as
the subject of the email.