Assistant Health Records & Information Management Officer Jobs, County Government Jobs 2020, Turkana County Jobs
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
REF: TUR/CPSB/018/2019/2020: ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER JOB GROUP ‘H’ FOUR (4) POSTS;
- Diploma in Health Records and information Technology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception;
- Registering and booking appointment for patients to clinics and consultants;
- Storing and retrieving medical records documents;
- Preparing clinics;
- Updating bed bureau;
- Editing of patients case records;
- Gathering data from different sources;
- Capturing data from service points;
- Maintaining records safety and confidentiality;
- Storing and retrieving medical records;
- Balancing daily bed returns;
- Creating and maintaining master index;
- Updating patient master index;
- Directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to consultants and specialty clinics;
- Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures according to the International Classification of Disease and Procedures in medicine; and
- Preparing Health records and reports
Terms of Service: Three (3) years. Contract
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates;
- Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.