Brand & Marketing Executive Jobs, Public Relations Jobs April, Gap Recruitment Jobs
Title: Brand and Marketing Executive – Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 50k -70k + Commissions.
(Salary Based on Experience)
Our client is a property development company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an efficient and competent Brand & Marketing Executive.
Brand and Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating marketing policies and programs that lead in the growth of brand equity. This will be achieved through the research of market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, by gathering information to aid in developing relevant marketing campaigns.
The jobholder will be responsible for the execution of brand identity in accordance to set guidelines. They will also oversee managing relationships with stakeholders as well as reputation management.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, buying habits, industry statistics and trends to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and positioning. This may be achieved through knowledge in consumer behavior, collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data where necessary via collaboration with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals as may be deemed fit.
- Initiate market research studies and findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text to guide in market segmentation, product targeting, positioning and campaign performance. Prepare research reports.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine their position in the marketplace by gathering organizational performance information and market Share reporting
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution by gathering competitor performance information and analyze market conditions or trends.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy by integration of all elements of marketing mix while integrating company objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. This includes but not limited to, developing campaign briefs, selection of distribution channels, working with partners etc. Through evaluating program effectiveness and developing marketing plans or strategies.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with designers, printers, producers and any other team necessary to execute said objective. Develop marketing plans or strategies and direct marketing, or customer service activities.
- Execute the financial aspects of marketing, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations return-on-investment and profit-loss projections, while ensuring that all activities are always executed within budget.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Consult with project management personnel on project specifications, and other teams on the course of duty to recommend modifications to suit target market and improve competitiveness of the product. Confer with external members to accomplish work activities.
- Use sales forecasting and track marketing and sales trends for strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, to track sales trends through analyzing collected data and advise teams on factors affecting the buying of products and provide solutions well in advance. Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations and analyze market research data for conditions and trends.
- Raising awareness of the overall company brand among it’s target audience as well as all client brands in our portfolio and ensuring their growth and consistency in line with respective brand guidelines. Create Brand & Product Awareness
- Initiate all marketing literature in accordance to specific brand and sub-brand requirements.
- Negotiate contracts with developers, vendors and agents to manage portfolio growth and product distribution by amongst others establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies. Negotiate contracts for distribution.
- Coordinate or participate in public relations initiatives and promotional activities, by leveraging on existing media relationships, cultivating new contacts within business and industry media, managing media enquiries and interview requests, creating content for press releases and keynote presentations so as to ultimately position the brand and it’s product’s in accordance to company mission and vision.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Measure effectiveness of business strategies or practices.
- Attend meetings to provide management and boards with information and proposals and reports concerning the strategy, placement and execution of promotions, distribution, design, and pricing of products.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction. Conduct surveys in organizations.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs. Develop business or market strategies.
- Maintain the inventory of all marketing collateral including but not limited to equipment, brochures etc
Skills & Qualities
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Member of PRSK – added advantage
- At least 3 years’ work experience in PR, communication or branding field.
- Good relationship networks in industry media outlets.
- Event Management & IT skills
- Proficiency with marketing systems such Mail Chimp
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys meeting new people/outgoing
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Brand and Marketing Executive – Real Estate ) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 14th March 2020. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.