Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020, CSS Jobs
Title: Business Development Manager – Electrical Engineering,
Industry: Electrical Engineering,
Gross Salary: Very Competitive,
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company specialized in designing and executing electrical works, with the main focus being in the corporate market. They seek to hire an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand their business and penetrate the market. S/He should have a flair in networking with top contracting companies & Project Owners.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Creating development plans and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Research and identify the needs of companies and customize solutions best suited for them.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Knowledge in estimation and tendering will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a B2B business development role
- A demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams to deliver to consistently high standards
- Dynamic, ability to multi-task, work in a team, under pressure and own initiative, and to close a sale
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and with a proven ability to present to high level stakeholders in a confident and mature manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage internal and external customers
- Computer literate with working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to deliver agreed KPI’s in a result driven environment
How to Apply