NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Clinical Officer Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, Kenya Pipeline Company Jobs
CLINICAL OFFICER – GRADE KPC 6 Job Ref No. KPC/ADVT/02/2020
- Oversee the day to day running of the staff clinic while ensuring adherence to medical procedures and policies
- Ensure that patients’ medical needs are correctly diagnosed and given the right prescriptions.
- Examine and refer cases to hospitals for specialized medical management as appropriate.
- Prepare specific medical and annual
- Initiate investigations e.g. laboratory and radiological
- Ensure that drugs are properly stored and used in a responsible and accountable
- Provide technical leadership to the clinic
- Develop the Clinic
- Sensitize employees, their dependants and community on health risks/wellness
- Coordinate occupational health check-ups for
- Confer with relevant professional bodies and government agencies on the interpretation and application of medical and health policies and regulations that apply to public sector
- Higher Diploma from a recognized institution with five (5) years relevant experience
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution with eight (8) years relevant
- Registered with a valid practicing license by the Clinical Officer’s Council of Kenya.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Demonstrated competence in work performance
Skills and competencies
- Effective communication and interpersonal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information obtained in the course of
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast with evolving trends through continuing professional education
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.