NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Endoscopy Nurse Jobs, Latest Nursing Jobs, AMI Jobs
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC
International – Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya – Contracted
- AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments.
- We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management.
- We have a well-compensated opportunity for Endoscopy Nurse interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Answers patient questions and address their concerns.
- Observe patient vital signs.
- Provide assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administer the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeps the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Prepare the instruments, equipment, and supplies for the procedure.
- Clean and sterilize equipment before use.
- Completes all necessary documentation.
- Sedate patients before procedures.
- Recover patients after procedures.
- Administer IV drips.
- University Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years or more experience in related position
- Valid and active license
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and PHTLS/ITLS
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English
- All credentials and documents should be in English or translated to the English language
- The contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations.
- Number of Jobs: 2
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
Note- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.