HDU Nurse Jobs, Current Nursing Jobs, AMI Jobs
International – Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya – Contracted
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for HDU nurse interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Critical Care Nursing Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Ensure operational readiness of Critical Care Nursing Services, equipment, instruments, and personal equipment.
- Assist with sterilization and maintenance of surgical instruments/equipment and stores.
- Orient other nurses with the layout of the Critical Care department and provide guidance on the duties activated in an emergency.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure those highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Critical Care Nursing Services.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in the designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager or designee.
- The Nurse must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Critical/Intensive Care Nurse.
- Diploma of Nursing, or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within Home Country.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care Nursing.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and PHTLS/ITLS.
- A valid Home Country License must be maintained at all times o Must be able to speak and understand the English Language.
- The contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations.
- Number of Jobs: 30
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
Apply for this position: https://ami.applytojob.com or send your resume/CV with required documents to careers email email@example.com and write in the subject: COVID19 Kenya_ HDU nurse
Note- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD